Finding the right guy can be challenging. Once you start dating someone, you should ask yourself important questions to determine whether he’s right for you.
This articles will help you know if you are not a wrong level, i do call this kind of thing “gbon gbon level” 😁.
Firstly you will need to figure out your priorities which are 👇
- The common values and interests.
- How you communicate.
- How he makes you feel, and
- Whether he treats you with respect.
Once you determine your priorities and evaluate your relationship, set some time aside to have a conversation with him about your future together.
Here are four methods to know if you are with the right man
(1) Figuring Out Your Priorities
1. Think about your beliefs and values if the person you’re dating is right for you, the two of you will share common core beliefs and values. While these values will vary from couple to couple, it is important to think about what is important to you in life and whether or not your partner also values these things.
- Beliefs and values are not the same as common interests.
- For example, love, care, trust, and respect are values, while sports and television are interests.
2. Consider your common interests, It’s important to have common interests with the guy you’re dating. Your relationship should go beyond amazing chemistry. Think about things you both like to do, and how you spend your time when you’re together. Not having a lot of common interests isn’t a deal breaker, but both partners should be willing to try out some activities the other person enjoys.
- Make a list of your interests and then put a star beside interests that you share with him.
3. Decide what’s important to you in a relationship. It’s important to be clear about what matters most to you when you’re trying to figure out if the guy you’re dating is a good fit. Sit down and make a list of things that are important to you in a relationship.
- Some examples include spending quality time together, sharing similar life goals, and mutual respect.
✌ please let me see you guys comments before i drop the remaining three, coming next is evaluating your relationship