Vanity has no other name but vanity. My word of advice today is based on the ways and manner people spend money when they becomes wealthy. I saw this and felt the whole world should see it too. So, make sure you read it .
• A Wrist watch for N500,000 “what??” will it show me when the world will end?
• A Bathing soap for N80,000 will it wash away sins and sorrows?
• One Eye glasses for N350,000 If I wear it, will I be able to see the future?
• An Italian shoe for N150,000 Shebi I will be able to walk on water?
• A Plasma TV for N500,000 will it show me the Judgement day on the last day live?
• A Gold plated mobile phone for 3 million naira. Chai!!! Will I use it to answer heaven’s call?
• A Hand Bag for 1.3Million naira will I put my life inside it?
• 2 million naira for a table in comedy show. which kind laugh I never laugh before?
• 3 Million naira per year at a university. After graduation, will they make me the president?
Sometimes, I wonder why some people spend like craze, knowing fully well that there are hungry children in the streets roaming about naked.
1. The smallest act of kindness you show, can change someone’s life. May God continues to bless @iamkokun, he always make sure he feeds those who are hungry and help them financially.
2. Remember, money only brings happiness if you help people with it.
3. Let someone say to you, Because Of You I Didn’t give up.
When God bless’ you financially, don’t just raise your STANDARD OF SPENDING but make sure you raise your STANDARD OF GIVING always remember the words that says “givers never lack” .
By Ogunsipe Oluwaseun Isaac
Make sure that you share this post by using the share button below/after this post .